Overall Satisfaction with InsideSales.com
InsideSales.com was our CRM system at SeniorQuote. The system was used by the Sales/Agents, Managers and Case Management/Administration, Data Analysts as well as maintained by our IT supervisor. InsideSales.com served as our database manager of prospective and existing clients so that we did not have to spend so much time capturing and inputting information. It would be very difficult to delegate certain tasks to the respective departments without InsideSales. It made sure that all departments are "on the same page" by having all our data on one system. Speaking from a telesales perspective, I feel that InsideSales.com simplifies my work so that I can spend more time selling. The system is very easy-to-use, I want to call it "plain" at times--but I think that is the virtue of InsideSales.com: simple, straightforward, and highly effective.
- Data Management - the system captures the information once, then you can convert the lead/prospect and just add in more info as you go--effectively streamlined.
- Phone Calls - being able to make calls through the CRM while the person's information is in front of you--highly convenient.
- Prospecting - easily find out number of dials, last time attempted contact, number of lead flow throughout the day, set callbacks--helps you stay on top and follow up effectively.
- Appearance - it could look a bit more modern with a few changes to fonts and color scheme (interchangeable would be awesome).
- Transferring Calls - seemed difficult (it could have been our phone software).
- Notes - in the box where you can leave notes on a lead page, I wished many times that there was a "edit text" box with the Bold/Italic/Underline options as well as Left/Center/Right positioning.
- Increased Productivity - spend more time selling than doing other crap.
- Lead Management - I can rely on InsideSales.com to manage who I need to call and when.
- Office Harmony - the system can be used by multiple departments, reducing physical/verbal interaction.
To me, InsideSales.com is much more functional than Salesforce for someone who sells like me. My manager and data analyst would disagree because they feel Salesforce is much better at managing the client beyond the sale--maintaining certain dates (effective date, bill due dates..) or balancing financial data like premiums, commissions, etc. What really bothers me is our voice (agents) was not heard when they decided to switch to Salesforce. Really?? And what do you know.. sales plummeted once we changed.
InsideSales.com seems to be well suited for a team of telesales representatives and administrators. I would not want to use InsideSales if I was, let's say a real estate agent. It could be much better at financial data management as certain formulas cannot be implemented in the system and must be done with Microsoft Excel instead.
I like that it is simple, functional and I can rely on it to help me get my work done everyday. My job became much harder without InsideSales.com. The new CRM I am using has confusing features and too much going on sometimes. There are so many fields and functions that I find unnecessary--what sucks is when I look at my screen at all these empty fields, it makes me feel incomplete. With InsideSales.com, I knew what to put in every box and why it would be important. I could put it in once and whether it was my manager, case admin or data analyst or me, we all knew where to find it. With our new system, I find myself having to do more input and data entry for other people to benefit--no longer a "one shot, one kill" deal.
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using