Updated October 04, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
- Insightly iOS / Android Mobile App
Overall Satisfaction with Insightly
Insightly is being used by our business development and marketing groups. Additionally the two founders of our company use Insightly. We use this CRM to keep track of leads, convert leads to contacts, track our sales cycle, for task management associated with sales, and to organize our leads and contacts into specific target groups via use of tags. Additionally we use Insightly to keep track/record key emails and meeting notes. Our marketing group uses leads and contacts in Insightly for specific marketing campaigns. I am a relatively new user to Insightly (having used Salesforce.com in the past) so I know Insightly can do more for our company and I need to set up some time to learn more.
- East to get started quickly; other CRMSs were harder to learn
- Keeps track of clients and tasks associated with clients
- Tracks our sales cycle
- Too many email notifications when I make changes to a task, or input a task. I see in the user settings how to manage this but I still cannot quite figure out the right boxes to check for the level of notification I want (I only want to be notified when a task is due).
- I am not sure how to link an email back to insightly when the email comes from a client (I know how to link to insightly when I send the email). With Salesforce.com i just had to "click a button" and the email was added to to a contact.
Our company is relatively new and my experience with Insightly is only a few months in. However I see lots of possibilities in using Insightly and I know we are under using the available applications and reports. Currently we are focusing on tracking our sales cycle to help with forecasting. From what we have used, we are happy with Insightly's tools, although we have not asked much of the system - yet. I can see the need to integrate Insightly with our email but I don't know if Insighly has this feature.