Overall Satisfaction with Intercom
It is used as a support too. Our customers write in to our support team using intercom through our technology. On the other end, our support team handles the questions. We also send messages to our customers through intercom. It is used mostly by the support and marketing teams to communicate with customers.
- Enables quick communication between our customers and us
- Lets us tag conversations
- Keeps all the information organized/let's us organize it
- Looks a little old from our end -- could definitely be sleeker
- Be able to assign conversations to other colleagues
- Better linking options with other apps
- Increase our response time
- Let us survey our customers on our efforts
- Be able to "brag" about our response time
Like I said before on a previous question, I have also been using the program Zendesk and we use it in conjunction with Intercom. I definitely prefer Intercom over Zendesk and also I know our team as a whole would like to move towards Intercom only usage. I don't know why the company initially bought intercom.
Well suited: for support. It works amazingly for our support team. We have been using Zendesk but want to work to only [be] using Intercom because we like it better and think it suits our needs better. It works okay for communicating to our clients, but I think we need an option to have a more aggressive notification -- some times they miss our messages.