Reviews (1-8 of 8)
Falcon.io is currently being used by the content marketing team and customer service to coordinate and publish content to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and to answer customer direct messages. It is also used by our content marketing team to gather metrics and determine the success of various content pieces and campaigns.
- The interface is well-organized and makes the user experience very smooth.
- Organizes content well with the publishing feature. You can easily see when different posts are scheduled and where you have holes.
- Falcon aggregates data well in their metrics section, although they only provide data you can get from the platform reports. It is nice to have it all in one place so to speak.
- Falcon.io does not show the conversations that occur between customers and your chatbot, which is a big issue for our company as messenger marketing becomes a more profitable part of our marketing efforts.
- Falcon.io will often not publish posts that don't meet certain niche creative requirements of different social platforms. It would be helpful if they provided an error while you were creating the post rather than failing to publish later.
- Falcon.io does not currently post to Instagram stories. This is a capability that they need to compete in their space.
Read Lainey Graham's full review
Falcon is well-suited for organizing your social media content and scheduling it beforehand, especially if you have multiple accounts you need to schedule content for. However, posts will frequently fail to be posted because the creative will not meet a specific requirement of a social platform. Falcon.io needs to provide an error prior to allowing the content creator to schedule the post because this creates double work when you have to go back and re-create posts. It is well-suited to assigning team members direct messages, but not quite as well-suited as Zendesk is to this task since Zendesk uses a ticketing system which is easier to keep up with.
February 01, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Falcon.io provides many similar functionalities as every other social media management platform. As an agency that services many clients, we are always looking for new tools that can enable us to offer unique services and features to them. We found one such feature within Falcon.io that allowed us to extract unique target audience sets from our listening query results. This unique and powerful functionality allowed us to run strong advertising campaigns on Facebook that managed to achieve some of the best CPC and CPM post rates we've seen compared to our regular targeted ads.
- Very nice UX: The interface is quite easy and intuitive
- Strong listening module: You can run search queries and get results as good as some of the top listening platforms provide
- Cross-platform profiling: We were able to detect our fans and followers profiles across multiple social media platforms and document a clear history of our interactions and engagement with them
- Some of our measurement metrics are predefined, and you would need to extract the raw data and calculate new or other metrics such as engagement rates (based on reach)
- Can be quite pricy, especially compared to other cheaper solutions that can provide some of the basic functionalities for fraction of the price
Read this authenticated review
Falcon.io provides a set of functionalities that cover a wide spectrum of services that would normally be required by any social media community manager and analyst. In addition, it has a few unique features that you wouldn't find in other platforms, and we would highly recommend signing up with Falcon.io if those functionalities are what you are seeking.
April 17, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
We use Falcon to help better organize our social media content for our selection of clients.
- Cross-Channel Social Media Management
- Customer Interaction
- Ease of Use
- Measuring/Reporting Lacks The Flexibility We Need
- Not A Direct Falcon Issue, But Issues With FB/IG Graph API
- Sometimes The Platform Can Be A Little Unstable
Read Carson Maddocks's full review
Falcon is well suited for any organization looking to take control of several social media channels. Super flexible for content publishing, love it!
May 29, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Falcon is being used by our organic social team to consolidate scheduling and community management. It's a very robust tool that allows us to organize social effort across multiple stakeholders.
- Bulk upload for FB and TW. We post 4-5 times per day, per channel in some cases.
- Scheduling. Very convenient to see everything aggregated into a calendar view.
- Community management. Engage is probably one of the strongest modules. It aggregates everything from all channels.
- Better support for Instagram community management. We'd like to be able to reply directly to comments.
- Instagram bulk upload. This is a big channel for us, so we'd love to be able to bulk upload. It would save us a lot of time.
- Platform speed. Occasional lag, especially in Engage.
Read this authenticated review
Really great for consolidating and reviewing schedule across channels and for community management. Not great for managing several communities managers in terms of accountability and performance tracking.
We are using Falcon.io to manage all our social media Issues in the company. We are an online tech magazine and are using it to publish articles and other content, process commands, and manage statistics.
- It is the only tool I know, which is able to schedule on Facebook and Google+ at the same time.
- Working with different teams with different roles.
- Very intuitive at the most categories.
- Be more intuitive with the statisics.
- A dream (not only addicted from Falcon): Managing instagram posts.
Read Andrea Pawlowski's full review
- Scheduling postings on every platform (except Instagram) is very comfortable.
- It's also easy to learn for everyone on the team.
- Less suited - you can't choose more than one recipient if you want to forward a command.
April 28, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
Falcon Social is used as our central social media tool. We are planning, implementing and evaluating all our social media campaigns with it. Its strengths are the bundling of all social media channels. It is easy to work with and it makes it easy to work in teams. It also provides a lot of powerful tools to build Facebook landing pages.
Read Philipp Schwarz's full review
Falcon Social is perfect for teams. It is very easy to work with (drag and drop) and provides good and easy overview over all channels.
March 05, 2015
Score 4 out of 10
I use the tool to publish my content for the various tourism campaigns within our organization. At this moment I am the only one in our organization that controls the tool. The tool works efficiently and is easy to use. New updates are in my opinion necessary. Currently I can not make mentions or tags in updates.
Read Sabine Hollegien's full review
We use Falcon Social for marketing in social media.
Read this authenticated review
- Publish. You have a great overview of your different social media channels.
- Engage. Good way to have control over who you have responded to.
- Build, this is not working so good. You should really update this function.
- Publish. It should be possible to do the Facebook ads through Falcon. As it is now, we need to use Facebook for this. You also should get Instagram...
- Training. I still don't quite understand what to do with the listening option. Falcon is pretty expensive and you can do much of it directly at Facebook for example. So you should then have better training with new customers so we can use the whole system. Otherwise we might start looking at other companies doing the same thing as you are..
Falcon.io Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
This platform enables marketers to deliver more personalized brand experiences based on enriched customer profiles. The technology is complemented by comprehensive support and consultancy services.
Twitter Official Partner, Facebook Marketing Partner, Instagram Partner, DataSift Partner, Google+ Pages Partner, Plugged Into GNIP, Zendesk Partner, Lexalytics Partner
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Falcon.io offers two service packages to suit company size and social needs: Pro and Premium. These offer varying services and support levels.
Falcon.io Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
Falcon.io Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Falcon.io Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|