Overall Satisfaction with Intricately
My company (Metricly) uses Intricately for sourcing Amazon Web Services users in our Sales department.
- It works great for seeing if the site or app for a company is hosted on AWS.
- Intricately uses a different approach (vs the other tools we use) - which helps confirm from another angle.
- It has a great google chrome plug-in.
- UI/UX is modern and clean.
- It doesn't always seem to be accurate with hosting readings.
- Not the best shortcut views when compared to other solutions.
- Searching and list building still has room for growth.
- Saving time on confirming we are spending our sourcing in the right areas (hosting provider).
- Saving time in getting to our target market quicker.
- It isn't 100% accurate, but the majority of the time it is accurate.
Intricately and HG Focus use different methods to get to the same means. Intricately's UI/UX is more modern and clean than the others I have come across. Intricately is a newer company and has made a lot of strides since we first looked at them 3 years ago - they seem to be hungry and forward thinking. They brought over some employees from BuiltWith.
Intricately works great for seeing if a company's site and/or app is hosted on Amazon Web Services. This is our target market so, this helps confirm we are using our time wisely when sourcing companies. Intricately still has some areas to grow in short cut views vs pulling up the entire view.