Overall Satisfaction with Iterable
We use Iterable for email, SMS, and push notification marketing. It allows us to leverage datasets we've built around our user base to develop automated, multi-channel lifecycle marketing programs. We have newsletters, drip campaigns, and reengagement campaigns that we have been able to monetize to a great extent because of the tools built into Iterable's platform.
- Amazing drag and drop editor that allows us to quickly build out email and SMS campaigns.
- A really great journey builder that allows us to build out multi-channel marketing journeys that we can send users through.
- Great customer service with support available when something goes wrong, and an account manager we meet with regularly to address concerns and learn best practices from.
- As with any platform, there can be bugs after an update goes live.
- Some features, such as SMS and push, don't seem to be used by very many clients and are not as robust as their email features.
- It would be amazing to have a version history with the ability to revert to previous versions of an email campaign or template.
- Switching to Iterable allowed us to cut the time it takes us to build an email campaign by at least half.
- We've grown revenue for our email department by several hundred percent since switching to Iterable while only having a team of three people.
- Our account manager has been great about showing us how to leverage third-party integrations that could improve our marketing programs even further and help keep our email list healthy.
We used Adestra for several years, but we needed a lot of developer time to be able to leverage its abilities. They also failed to support our needs and improve the platform. These issues became substantially worse, and both customer support and account management became nearly non-existent when Adestra was purchased by Upland. At that point, we launched a 9 month-long search for a new ESP where we even interviewed customers of the top three ESPs we were considering. Iterable was hands down the easiest to use as well as the most robust and full-featured platform to replace Adestra with, not to mention the incredible level of support they offer.
Do you think Iterable delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Iterable's feature set?
Did Iterable live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Iterable go as expected?
Would you buy Iterable again?
I would call myself a marketing generalist, and in my decade of experience, I've used half a dozen email service providers. Iterable is the one where I've been able to build out the best-looking campaigns with the greatest ease and been able to leverage our internal company data, and create dynamic content without needing a developer to be involved on a day-to-day basis. It's really let us expand our program quickly.