Overall Satisfaction with Jitterbit
We use Jitterbit to manage the flow of data between multiple systems. While managed by one department, it synchronizes data and transformations to support processes across multiple departments. Our main objective is to create a clear flow of data, ensure the system of record is that data is accurate and consistent across platforms.
- Ease of use - while being more technical is useful, you don't need to be a developer to use many of JItterbit's capabilities
- Customer Support - we have always had great responsiveness to any questions or issues encountered
- Reliability - Jitterbit has been extremely reliable with no major outages in the recent past
- Integration recipes for more platforms - e.g. JIRA
- Fewer upgrades - there are upgrades every couple of weeks so if you are not using the cloud version, you need to manually "keep up"
- Allows us to pivot quickly when a new data request or change to a current process is requested
- We can choose batch or real-time based on our specific data needs as well as considering what the end-application can absorb. Some applications can handle heavy volumes en masse; others cannot
- Timeliness - data entering the front of the process can be relied upon at the other end, several applications in, in a matter of minutes.
Evaluated Dell Boomi and Celigo as alternatives prior to purchasing Jitterbit. We went with Jitterbit at that time because we could handle all changes ourselves without any assistance from Jitterbit, and we liked their size and nimbleness. Dell Boomi was too big for us, and Celigo at that time did not have a self-service model. Every change had to go through them (although that has since changed). We were not in a position to be able to wait for someone to make changes for us given the rate of change within the business.
Jitterbit is suited for organizations where you need to move data from one system to another, and/or transform it while doing so. It's great for moving data between popular products in use by many enterprises today including Salesforce and NetSuite. It's also well suited for organizations who cannot afford to keep an integration developer on staff. Since Jitterbit makes available many recipes to map data between popular applications, a well-trained business user could handle many of the configurations.