Cost effective video interviews.https://www.trustradius.com/video-interviewJobmaUnspecified8.771012018-10-18T16:01:55.413Z
October 18, 2018
Cost effective video interviews.
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Jobma
We hire a lot of people on a temp basis. And one of the biggest problems we were having were getting hold of people at the right time. So we started looking at video interviews to get around it. We found Jobma and we have been using it every since. We usually send a bunch of questions to people we are looking to hire and watch the videos that come in. Then we decide who to bring to for a face to face meeting. This frees up a bunch of our time on the phone and since this is a small business any time we shave off the phone can be used in other more productive places.
- Video interviews are really easy to set up and send to people.
- The people that did the interviews for us told us that they really liked how easy it was. They dont have to sign up or download anything. It just works directly.
- Its really really cheap. Compared to the other options we were looking at this is far and away the cheapest option.
- They have phone and chat support for people that are doing the interview too.
- Doing a live video call is really finicky. I should be able to just click and send a link to someone.
We looked a few before making a decision. Almost all of them offer the same features. The decision maker for us was the pricing and the phone and chat support.
If you have never done video interviews for hiring before this is a really good tool to get into it. There is no upfront commitment and you can start small and then scale up if needed or drop out if not. This is mostly because the pricing is a pay as you go model so you only pay for whatever you use. That gives you a lot of flexibility since you aren't tied to a big contract up front.