An easy-to-use, all-in-one testing and personalization tool, and much more!
Overall Satisfaction with Kameleoon
Kameleoon is used mainly by the Customer Experience team, but also collects needs from other departments, especially the Marketing and Content teams.
We use it for a large number of applications: A/B testing of UX features and navigation routes, content and product personalizations, sales and marketing campaigns, etc.
Some of the personalization projects that we launched have been running for over a year and allow us to significantly improve our conversion rate and generate impressive value (in millions of euros).
- We have a very good relationship with our CSM and with Kameleoon’s technical team. We trust them fully to help us with the set-up of A/B tests and personalizations, analysis of results and with any technical matter that we may encounter. They always do their best to be as responsive as possible, and our communications are always very fluid.
- One thing that adds considerable value is that they take into account our inputs to their product roadmap.
- We work closely with the Kameleoon Product team to gather our feedback on the platform, and they take into account our needs to improve the platform and build new features.
- As discussed with the Kameleoon team, there are a few non-essential features that would be helpful to us and that are not yet native in the platform, such as the creation of archive folders (at the moment, this works only with a tag system) and the possibility to receive alert notifications on our smartphones (only email alerts exist for now).
- Some of the personalization projects that we have launched have been running for over a year and allow us to significantly improve our conversion rate and generate impressive value (in millions of euros).
- Kameleoon has allowed us to improve the user experience on both our websites by testing different features to make user journeys more fluid.
- Kameleoon allows us to push our commercial offers onsite.
Do you think Kameleoon delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kameleoon's feature set?
Did Kameleoon live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kameleoon go as expected?
Would you buy Kameleoon again?