Overall Satisfaction with Kameleoon
Kameleoon has been used daily by our digital team for 6 months now. We're mainly using the solution to boost our leaflet requests and promote some key events, like our 'meet the school' days. We need to be reactive and to divert all the traffic on out-performing variations such as subscription pop-ins, countdowns, etc... Currently, we are developing our websites in new geographical areas, and Kameleoon is particularly helpful to continually improve UX and increase conversions.
- The Kameleoon graphic editor is quite easy to use and helps us to be reactive and create simple experiments and quick wins very rapidly.
- Also, the results pages are intuitive and provide a rich and adaptable DataViz. Furthermore, the consulting team is very receptive to our needs and provides accurate tips and recommendations for our experimentation roadmap.
- It may also be quite long to get some significant statistical results for tests with restricted targeting.
- The smart and user-friendly graphic editor provides many possibilities of visual changes in variations: change images/Add or hide elements/change position of blocks etc.
- The variety of A/B tests available: classic A/B tests, JS and CSS based experiments, multivariate tests
- The possibility to divert all the traffic on an outperforming variation if the IT team has no bandwidth to develop the change on the website
- The efficiency and professionalism of the IT and consulting team
- I optimized my ROI
- I tested new UX and UI designs for our new website
Do you think Kameleoon delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kameleoon's feature set?
Did Kameleoon live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kameleoon go as expected?
Would you buy Kameleoon again?
Kameleoon is very useful to push some ad-hoc actions, such as countdowns and registration pop-ins for specific events, in an autonomous way. Some technical skills to build more complex experiments are required though, but the consulting and technical teams are willing to help.