Overall Satisfaction with Klaviyo
We used Klavio as a CRM tool for email promotions, Marketing automation, SMS messaging, and list management. This tool was issued by the entire marketing department. Klaviyo solved many business problems. Firstly it helped to drive repeat purchases of products by connecting with existing customers. It also helps with new customer acquisition by activating prospect emails with their first order. Finally, Klavio also supported our customer service team by providing ways of providing (email, automated responses and SMS) product information and user content to customers. This reduced calls to our customer service team.
- Email automation that nurtured new prospects with education and promotion content.
- List segmentation. We could segment our list by behavior, purchase history and by demographics. This gave us more views into the customer segmentation.
- Promotion emails. the high delivery rate of Flash sales, discounts, and promotions that drove sales
- SMS messaging. We could time SMS messaging to be aligned with email promotion to give a more omni marketing approach to CRM
- Reporting. Klavio provided excellent reporting by campaign and marketing period. It was able to track open rate, CTR, conversion and revenue.
- Creative Management. Klavio allowed us to store graphics from previous campaigns and use them in future marketing efforts
- Campaign Builder. the email builder mechanism is outstanding allowing for graphic, text, shapes and images all to be incorporated in HTML emails
- Testing. The AB testing function allowed for campaign optimization
- More improvements to the graphics management so that it would be easier to resize images.
- More templated for the campaign builder
- Automation. more decision points to break off from standard automation flows.
- ROI was over 300%
- Increased repeat sales by 33%
- Increase AOV on orders by targeting persons with historically high purchases
- Increase customer acquisition volume by converting email prospects into customers
- Increase customer retention by integrating test (SMS) messaging to many customers. The result was a higher response rate.
Klavio is straight out better than Bronto because of the improved automation functions and the easier integration with Shopify. It is not as complete as Oracle Revenue Cloud, but it is much more cost-effective and easier to integrate than Oracle. Oracle has some superior segmentation capabilities that allow for hyper-segmented lists that can be dynamically generated.
Do you think Klaviyo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Klaviyo's feature set?
Did Klaviyo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Klaviyo go as expected?
Would you buy Klaviyo again?
Klaviyo is well suited for anyone that uses Shopify. It is integrated with ShopifyKlaviyo very easily and can be appropriate for both large and small companies. I think Klaviyo is less appropriate for integration with home-grown websites because the data exchange would require custom coding. I also think that Klavio is appropriate for marketing teams with a modest budget, as it is not very expensive. It also does not require a lot of development support.