Overall Satisfaction with LabTech
We use LabTech daily for a number of IT service help desk mission-critical operations. We have important monitors and scripts that keep servers and workstations working at peak performance, as well as alerts and scheduled automated processes. We use information from it daily to provide reports and audit the health of our clients' data.
- Monitoring critical server services
- Scheduled scripts and processes on servers and workstations
- Auto-remediation of many important IT tasks
- Alerting and reporting on health and other critical endpoint data
- Customer support is very knowledgeable/good
- Knowledge base is very good
- Response time on some tickets has lagged from time to time
- Sometimes initially, a reported issue may not be well-understood
- Windows patching support is sub-par
- Overall, LabTech has had a positive ROI for us, because it has helped us provide metrics that show our clients how we are keeping their systems running.
- We appreciate the customer support greatly, because LabTech is a very complicated system, and having help with expertise and experience is very necessary, and they do it well.
- When wanting real-time data or running scripts (or even scheduling them), we have been able to easily use LabTech for these important purposes.
- Autotask and Kaseya Virtual System Administrator (VSA)
We selected LabTech because we already had a very good ongoing customer support experience with ConnectWise. We had LabTech before ConnectWise acquired it, and had Kaseya, but gave LabTech another try and we are very glad that we did. We did not have a good experience with Kaseya or their customer support.
LabTech is a good fit for an MSP that wants to automate processes for their clients' endpoints. It integrates well with the ConnectWise PSA and customizes fairly well. For a company that wants to dedicate their staff to other pursuits, LabTech can automate a lot of the important things.
It used to be great, but then they broke reporting, speed and responsiveness with version 11 and the new Patch Manager. It's really bad and their support people are way behind on fixing so many bugs. They have really gone downhill. If they don't get it together soon, we'll start looking around.