LogMeIn Saves the Day...Again!
https://www.trustradius.com/remote-desktopLogMeIn CentralUnspecified7.5102101
Lacey Davidson profile photo
August 28, 2019

LogMeIn Saves the Day...Again!

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with LogMeIn Central

I use LogMeIn almost every day. We have 6 restaurants, plus our tortilla factory. It helps me help my employees. I can log on to their computers and see issues they are having with On-Orientations, Excel spreadsheets, changing passwords, and many other issues. I also use it to log into certain systems to reprint reports. It also allows me and my IT department to run important updates.
I love the documents feature. If I just need to update a document, I can access their files without ever "logging on" to their computer. This is a quicker way to update things but helps if the computer is in use by a manager.
  • Ease of access.
  • Secure, I get an email if someone accesses it with the wrong password.
  • I love the document transfer option.
  • There is a slight delay, but that is expected or could be our system.
  • Cost. I think I would prefer it monthly instead of yearly.
  • The header at the top of the screen bothers me b/c it is in the way when logged into a different computer. Easily movable, but I hate it.
  • The time saved is great. I don't have to call a location and request paperwork.
  • My IT department uses it for any system issue. Just yesterday, it was used to reset our registers.
  • Cost is comparable to other software.
LogMeIn was very easy to download and set up. I started using it right after it was downloaded at the restaurant level. I use it daily.
Very user-friendly and intuitive.
I've never had an issue with an error or outage, or the software updating when I needed it.
I think this company has ShowMyPC when I first started. I can't remember the name. I did not like that system. It was far more limited and very slow.
Very helpful if you have multiple locations of any business or many computers in one place.

LogMeIn Central Feature Ratings

Screen sharing
File transfer
Instant message
Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers
Over-the-Internet remote session
Initiate remote control from mobile
Remote management of servers & workstations
Remote Active Directory® management
Centralized management dashboard
Session record
Annotations
Monitoring and Alerts
Multi-platform remote control

Using LogMeIn Central

2 - I use it to get reports or info off of the restaurant computers.
IT uses it to do update, or fix issues quickly.