Overall Satisfaction with MailChimp
We use MailChimp for all of our e-newsletters, e-appeals and event mass communication. It allows us to really track our successes, challenges and real-time impact.
- MailChimp's templates make sending regular updates as easy as dragging and dropping new content.
- You can schedule emails and not worry about whether or not it was actually sent.
- The reporting functionality is great - we can see how campaigns perform in real-time.
- I would love to see MailChimp explore CRM integration without having to go to a third party vendor (ie: Chimpegration)
- It's simple to use - I've rotated several employees through MailChimp responsibility and none of them have had issues with managing it.
- It's reasonably priced. Like other folks have said, it's free up to a certain point and unless your list size is ridiculous, you're likely not going to spend "too much"
- MailChimp has allowed us to clean our data quite a bit. Granted, it's time consuming because there's no interface with our CRM, but we're slowly ending up with a cleaner list.
We've looked at several other options, but haven't been impressed with features vs. pricing that we've seen.
Mailchimp Feature Ratings
Evaluating MailChimp and Competitors
It was simple. We spent a limited amount of time implementing and there wasn't a huge need for extra training to get up and running.
Like support anywhere else, it truly depends on the day and the person handling your issue.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
MailChimp is simple to use. Granted, it doesn't allow for incredibly complex segmentation, list analysis, etc., but what it DOES have is very simply navigated and used by even a novice user.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- I don't consider myself to be more tech savvy than the typical user of MailChimp, but I have had zero issues with any feature they provide.