Overall Satisfaction with MiCloud Connect
Transferring calls and taking messages is a breeze. Simply making a few calls was all it took for me to develop a feel for the system, and switching between calls is really simple. As a matter of fact, I can't think of anything that I dislike about ShoreTel. It's a huge time-saver, especially during the busy days of the week. It's also convenient to be able to dial a coworker with a single click.
- The administration interface makes it simple to control access and manage people.
- The cloud-based service is simple to roll out to remote workers and brand-new workplaces.
- The product has a simple and straightforward user interface.
- There are persistent problems with the app's functionality on mobile devices.
- At times, the web conferencing service may have delays. It appears to be less stable than competing approaches.
- Using a headset instead of the microphone and speakers integrated into a desktop computer slows down the softphone's performance.
- To add new users is a simple process.
- Easy process to transfer and answer calls.
- Integration of new users.
- To put it another way, it helps me control the flow of my job (in this case, phone calls) so that I can keep up with them at a speed I'm comfortable with. That constant ringing on the phone has been eliminated. If I need a break, or if I just want to focus on anything else, I can put myself on release and do so.
- Extension numbers were not something I had to devote a lot of effort to understanding. Using the directory, I can quickly find anyone in the workplace and either calls them or leave a voicemail for them.
- It has an effortless capacity to link up with other workers in the office.
Superior telephone service is available from Mitel. The phone service and administration site have an intuitive user interface. Finally, it was argued that a unified communication plan's conferencing options were superior to what really exists. Mitel's advanced features and polished UI set it apart from competing for phone systems. Nonetheless, Mitel lags far behind competitors in the realm of conferencing solutions.
Do you think MiCloud Connect delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with MiCloud Connect's feature set?
Did MiCloud Connect live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of MiCloud Connect go as expected?
Would you buy MiCloud Connect again?
If your company has relied only on an on-premises system in the past, Mitel is a fantastic alternative. Mitel provides an excellent hosted option for businesses looking for scalability as they expand as well as ease of deployment for use by branch offices and remote employees. However, I would recommend caution if the company plans to utilize Mitel as its only communications platform because its conferencing solutions are not ready for prime time.