Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) is used daily in all our company departments. We have a complete suite of Microsoft Office software on the cloud that is both secure and available all the time, everywhere, through all devices. Our team remotely handles all projects and tasks, and Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) provides the ability to work in groups, categorize, save and share, and chat online with individuals and groups. It makes the individual, group, and organizational productivity lower cost. Each user has access to their calendar, email, and cloud storage space and can easily share it with their colleague or team. The good part of the cloud is we always access the latest version of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote on all devices.
- Availability on all devices and integration of Microsoft Office software with each other, which can easily be done as a team
- Secure storage space in a cloud environment that is securely available everywhere and where all projects are stored and backed up
- Mobile and web versions of Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) applications are available through the browser without installation
- Professional OCR image converter or PDF and text importer should be added to the default office features so that texts can be easily scanned from any language and used in the Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) cloud
- The variety of files received through imports that can be used in the office environment is limited and must use the artificial intelligence system in the conversion and detection of files automatically
- Reduce software and hardware costs by paying for app and features we need
- No need to buy additional software such as firewall, antivirus, and system backup
- Purchase the required license according to the number of users and save costs
Do you think Microsoft 365 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft 365's feature set?
Did Microsoft 365 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft 365 go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft 365 again?
Since last year, many companies have shifted their workforce to remote and online work, and comprehensive tools like Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) have done a great job of developing and integrating things. File sharing, teamwork, file sharing, team sharing, and calendar are some of the benefits of this system, all on a secure cloud platform and available from everywhere.