Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Office 365
- Integrated applications - apps like emails, Skype, OneDrive and Groups, and Tasks are integrated and can be very well shared with the team.
- Support to open all document online, like Word, Excel, PPT, etc, and save them on OneDrive without needing to save them in your system.
- I use new apps a lot like the planner, groups, and TODO. It made life a lot easier.
- Skype for Business requires little improvement to do collaboration better. We use zoom since SfB is not user-friendly.
- TODO should be integrated with Outlook.
- We compared Office 365 with other competitors and found it better both in features and overall ROI.
- I would recommend that MS should simplify Project and SharePoint licenses.
We used other cloud e-mail provider but then we have to pay separately for office documents like Word, Excel, PPT, and Project. We compared the ROI and features and hence we selected Office 365.
I do not know at this moment where Office 365 may not be suited. It is a great tool and does the job Pretty well for most of our requirements as I mentioned above. Office 365 is a leader in emails and office documents and, with the addition of cool features like a planner, group, Todo, etc, it becomes better.