Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Teams
We are using the application for team meetings across several departments - but are mostly concerned with Salesforce projects and testing. We use it to collaborate on issues and as meeting software for our daily standups. Mostly screen sharing and presentations, not so much for the video.
- Switching between mobile devices and laptops - I can seamlessly take meetings, chat, etc. wherever I am.
- I love that I can easily switch to a call/video directly from a chat window.
- I like being able to add contacts from outside my organization.
- Call quality isn't great when using computer audio.
- Sometimes I have to start a call/meeting in order to share a file or my screen - I would rather do that directly from the chat window.
- Positive impact - Enables collaboration with resources regardless of location.
- Allows one on one instant messaging.
Do you think Microsoft Teams delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Teams's feature set?
Did Microsoft Teams live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Teams go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Teams again?
One on one instant messaging to colleagues is huge and an excellent way to communicate. Teams is great because if IM isn't sufficient, I can immediately start a voice or video call, share files or my screen. I also like that I can choose to connect to meetings using computer audio or by calling in.