Overall Satisfaction with MindTouch
We use MindTouch for all product documentation. Myself and a colleague are Project Managers responsible for implementing MIndTouch. Our software engineers, and QA teams create content, our Marketing Department manages "look and feel", and our Product Owners approve and publish content. The Software Fulfillment team creates access to content. We needed a solution that allows us to dynamically change content as our products mature. Our industry is changing rapidly and MindTouch allows us to be nimble and stay ahead of those changes.
- MIndTouch allows us to dynamically change content as our products mature. In a fast moving industry customers want access to the latest content instantly. With MindTouch updating content is easy.
- Site management and security easily fits into our corporate infrastructure. The learning curve for managing the site was practically non-existent.
- The MindTouch support team is amazing!
- Creating consistent content is more difficult than it should be. As far as I can tell there is no way to enforce templates or styles.
- We are still in the beginning phase of implementation so it is too soon to really see those impacts.
I can't think of any way MindTouch support needs to improve. They are that good!
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - To assure we get help when we need it plus a belief that good support organizations require well trained employees which is expensive.
When our site was going live and publishing the associated DNS changes, the MindTouch support tech literally stayed on the phone until we were comfortable everything was working correctly. He wasn't rushed to take the next call and really wanted us to be successful.
Like to use
Feel nervous using
- For presenting detailed, targeted documentation to end users there is nothing better than MindTouch.