Miro boards are a gamechanger!
November 11, 2021

Miro boards are a gamechanger!

As many of us are still working from home, we are missing out on our office whiteboards. Miro is our whiteboard and more. It is a centralized place for us to keep track of all of our projects. The ability to paste pictures and graphs in is also a game-changer! Our Miro boards are also great for splitting up projects. I don't know what I would have done without Miro during the lockdown.
  • The UX is really intuitive.
  • It is really fast - no lags.
  • Multiple users can use the same board and it works excellently (sometimes multi-user stuff can be finicky).
  • Navigation to boards could be slightly more intuitive.
  • Sometimes I drag items instead of moving the screen (so that could be a bit less sensitive maybe?).
  • I would love more post-it color options.
  • I am not sure as I was not involved with the purchase and costing.
Our entire organization uses Miro for both project work and inter-company uses (for example, casual items where multiple users need access such as team building). It was implemented easily and it is very intuitive to use. It was implemented before I started and I have had no issues with it so far.
It is great. I consider it a part of my arsenal of tools and can't imagine working without it.
Our organization’s ability to collaborate on new projects has been positively affected. Using Miro is like using the office whiteboards but even better. Besides for ability to showcase things in [real-time], it provides [a risk-free] storage (no one will [accidentally] erase your board!). It has been so important and helpful while working remotely[.]

Not sure

I haven't used any products like Miro.
I would definitely recommend it. Miro has made my life so much easier, especially during the lockdown. Often our team is split up, some of us are in different countries. So being able to collaborate so easily on a board that everyone can access is so helpful. I cannot think of a situation in which I would not recommend Miro to a colleague.