Very easy to use!
February 19, 2022
Very easy to use!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Miro
I've been working a lot on side projects and it's been difficult to keep all the documents and project details in one place. Miro helps me stay organized by allowing me to create separate boards for my projects. Additionally, I like that Miro allows me to work directly in google docs or excel while within a Miro Board. Lastly, the templates in Miro are extremely helpful to me as well - they help kick start my ideas and I'm able to populate thoughts and feedback while working directly with my colleagues on the same board.
- Allows my colleagues to change or populate new ideas
- Lets me work directly in google excel/google doc
- I love being able to choose from all the different templates to get me started
- Integrating the different interfaces wasn't as intuitive. Perhaps try to create a one-click integration so it easily connects
- I think it'll also be helpful to move GROUPS of items. Sometimes I want to move several pieces of my board at one time, that would be helpful rather than one piece at a time.
- This definitely helped me juggle ideas more efficient -- a plus to productivity.
I was easily able to SSO into the interface. Love that thanks to Okta.
The integrations within the Miro board could be easier. I don't like that it doesn't detect google excel if I'm dropping an excel I uploaded within Box.com.
I've only started using it the last few weeks. So far. so good.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
It is aesthetically prettier than Lucid Charts.