Overall Satisfaction with Miro
Sharing information concerning learning processes and information about processes that can be updated or are even missing.
- sharing information through a lot of participiants
- organizing information on one board and highlighting the issues concerning a question/ task
- explanation on how to organize logs and notations on a board.
- overview of tasks that has been solved
- registering issues that have already been suggested but in a different kind of writing
the colored notes help to divers the different issues. further, a separate board on the board itself could help to keep an overview.
still, it needs some time to invest in order to coordinate within Miro and to organize the added notes.
so far I have only used Miro for trainings to share a different kinds of thoughts. therefore it helped me to see what people from other countries have issued for problems.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?