Miraculous Collaboration with Miro!
June 07, 2022

Miraculous Collaboration with Miro!

Alena Van Dalen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Our team uses MIiro for wire-framing email designs and creating complex customer journey maps. Miro is also used for campaign design, collaboration on conference calls, and as a more dynamic replacement for information that would often be hosted in Powerpoint.
  • Wire frames
  • Real-time collaboration
  • Asynchronous content development
  • Integration with project management tools
  • Sometimes elements, especially layered elements, can get "stuck" on the board and become hard to move
  • There is an option to move an object to the front or back of the board, but not to move forward or move backward among other objects.
  • Reduced time to market for marketing emails
  • Reduced friction for content review among stakeholders
  • Consolidation of other tools typically used for project completion (cost reduction)
Miro was quickly added to our company's eStore, making adoption much easier for our teams.
Miro integrates extremely well with ClickUp and Webex. Our team has explored integration with Jira cloud -- while this integration exists we have not yet implemented it.
Miro has completely changed how my team works. We are faster, more collaborative, and more clear on expectations by having our work in Miro.

In my opinion, Miro is a more advanced tool than Lucidchart. Lucidchart strikes me as "bare bones" with less sophisticated features than Miro.
I believe there are infinite use cases for Miro. Every day we are discovering a new way to use the tool for communication, creative development, and collaboration. For my team, Miro is a powerful marketing campaign design tool. The only use case that would seem ill-fitting would be trying to process data and calculations -- I do not believe that the tables in Miro are that sophisticated.