June 08, 2022
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Miro
In the organization, I am part of we use Miro for Agile Events, Flow Charts, and for another personal usage as well. There is nothing such a problem that the product addresses, but the benefits it brings to the business make a lot of difference, especially in my own view.
- User friendly
- Lot's of templates and sources to find what is needed, for specific needs
- Makes Visuals a lot fun, making its interaction worth using it
- Different types of subscription
- Not sure whether or not it relies on the way one subscribe it, but sometimes that is a feeling of missing something, but I also understand that is also mainly due to own reference with other tools that bring things in a much-known way (PPT, Photoshop, etc), that are all based on my own perception
- Overall, tool is giving and serving to all needs
- Maybe for a proper answer, having someone from Miro in a video call, sharing screens, and going through Miro to properly share such missing experiences, if there are any.
- It supports 100% while presenting a flow chart for Developers and Quality Assurance Professionals properly understand the way forward.
- Surely, reduce by 70% the number of meetings to get things explained and reworking
- I believe it may also support increasing end-user satisfaction and proper experience by 100% as new features are released
I believe that Miro uses all available ways to have it implemented, within what is available in the market, but surely as technology evolves, Miro will take the pace and be ahead, especially if applying such talks and/or interview with users for proper growth and development. If anything pops up in my mind after this first try, surely will let the Miro team know.
Its impact is huge, as Miro is also used for all different demands, daily events, and meetings, either starting from own needs or part of other meetings that also use Miro.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
Once again, in my own view, Miro helps a Lot of professionals in Agile Environments, following SCRUM Framework, Kanban, and any other that can be shared and presented using Miro for proper visual presentations, as well as Product Development, Business & Sales, and you, name it. It May be less appropriate for those dealing with Coding and more Technical activities, but in the end, they will also get the benefit of using Miro to share Infrastructure Topologies and all other uses that are available, especially for those, with very creative minds and behavior.