Best collaborative tool I have used so far
June 08, 2022

Best collaborative tool I have used so far

We are using Miro during our weekly meetings to better and easily collaborate with my team or the project team. Miro offers an excellent user experience and the different manipulations are easy to learn. It really enhances collaboration, having everyone on the same board, and being able to create any type of follow-up board/project management.

Pros

• Gathering input from multiple people at the same time
  • The personalization
  • The user experience

Cons

• Navigation within a board
  • Being able to move from click to hand easily
  • access to emojis
  • Enhance collaboration
  • Ease the exchange of the information
  • better visualization of the project
I have not been included in the implementation phase.
It has been very easy to integrate Miro on a daily basis. It took a little bit of time to understand the tool but afterward, it felt very natural to use it on a daily basis.
Positively, We all know the added value of having team meetings in front of a board. It can connect, we are able to share views on colleagues' projects, etc... With Miro, We can now have that very same experience while working remotely. Miro helps connect people.

Not sure

For me, Miro has been really good when it comes to collaborating during project implementation. We could create the board most adequate for the project and then start the information input and a daily basis. So I would say, project follow-up is the well-suited scenario to use Miro.

Comments