Beginner's review on Miro's workspace
June 08, 2022

Beginner's review on Miro's workspace

We use Miro as a scheduling assistant, planning out our weekly tasks, allocating X amount of hours to each, editing and sharing documents, etc. The way in which Miro can include documents such as PDFs directly onto the workspace makes it so practical since everything is laid out on your screen in one place.
  • User experience
  • Scale of the workspace
  • Compatibility with a variety of file types
  • The ability to share workspaces with others
  • include a variety of tutorials for different tools
  • perhaps focus more on security concerns had by users
  • Improved productivity
  • A bit time consuming
  • Improved overall team organization and workflow
  • Nice minimalist design and visuals
I was extremely satisfied since I am aware of how difficult it can be to adapt to a new platform/workspace. Miro was extremely easy to use even as a beginner with no prior knowledge of the tool. The processing tools are easily accessible and the drag and drop feature often makes it easy to work efficiently.
As a Miro user, I believe I am still only using the minimum potential. I would like for new users as well as veteran users to be continuously reminded of the capabilities of the platform in order to keep Miro fresh and interesting for long-term use.
Miro is very convenient in the sense that I can work and contribute to the whiteboard even when I am not in the office. It provides the safety of working from home without any compromises.

I think Miro's most relevant competitor is Google Drive since it provides so many services for free and is used by so many individuals. I really like using Canva to create infographics and visual aids. What's important for me is how intuitive the products are so that I don't waste too much time learning about every corner of them.
The biggest aspect of Miro that attracted me was how easy it was to include everything (infographics, documents, statistics, images) in one space. In addition, the ability to share the workspace with other colleagues is very convenient, especially since they themselves can edit the workspace and contribute.