Overall Satisfaction with Miro
We use Miro to collect and display students' work including self-authored drawings and the display of precedents. It's a vital tool for the teaching process, especially with the design-based project.
- Linking images
- Adding notation to boards
- Displaying and reviewing students work
- If i could limit the file size users are able to upload
- If there was a setting to lock all information on the boards at a certain submission time
- being able to hide all cursors other then 1 presenters at a time
the implementation from my purview was extremely smooth and easy to facilitate.
Generally was very easy apart from a few students learning curve to understand navigation
being able to have each student group collaborate in smaller teams and presentations with specific accommodations due to illness or location was extremely helpful and vital to the success of the use in the classroom.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?