Miro caught my eye and so far we are making great visuals.
August 18, 2022

Miro caught my eye and so far we are making great visuals.

We use Miro for a large number of tasks there require good visualization and sharing within teams. We build workflows, use templates for things like OKRs, and do brainstorming exercises to see what is possible.

Pros

• Each workflows and visualization
  • Sharing content amongst team members
  • Plenty of templates

Cons

• Logging into the application is always a login within Apple, and it feels hard to just get going - this may be an Apple thing
  • More templates and more examples
  • I use at work, I have produced numerous times in presentation and scoping exercises
As I said previously, the login process for client or web access at Apple is painful. While it is Single Sign-on, it does feel less than immediate, which is inconvenient but not too hard to do.
Within my org, we have used it numerous times to brainstorm and capture the outputs for future use.

Not sure

Visio is very robust and doesn't require authentication. Miro is lighter, and feels easier to get going but probably has some features that are lacking compared to Visio.
This is just a really good general-purpose tool. Integration into other tools might be interesting, and I would explore them if I knew more about them.

Comments