Miro has a lot of potential, supports my work
August 23, 2022

Miro has a lot of potential, supports my work

João Fechine | TrustRadius Reviewer

We used Miro to record discoveries and organize Brain Storm. We set up a Board that supports the entire ideation and refinement phase, creating flows and decision-making. Today it is a fundamental tool for our software development process.

Pros

• Brain storm process
  • Creating user flows or software flow
  • CSD matrix construction
  • rich presentations

Cons

• Creation of medium fidelity interfaces (with input component, buttons, toogles etc)
  • Needs to improve on positioning help. Make it easier to arrange objects at distances equivalent to other objects
  • It would be really nice if the stack of objects was manipulated so that I could see who is on top or who is below
  • Miro was instrumental in the quarterly development cycle (PI) as it was the tool used to identify, record, and refine ideas, avoiding development blocks. I wouldn't know how to cite numbers, but the help of the software was evident.
I have not made any integrations, but I am aware that it is possible to make
Yup. The form of collaboration in remote teams was decisive for our choice of this software. The remote process works very well.

Suitable for ideation, brainstorming, organizing refinement, team decision support, and teamwork.Bad for better-specifying user interfaces, positioning elements at proper distances, and manipulating objects on overlapping layers.

Comments