Miro Review
November 12, 2022

Miro Review

We use Miro to ideate creative concepts and also review copy and image assets. It is a great tool to have multiple people working at the same time on one thing, and also share different levels of development to for people to review in their own time and leave comments.
  • The best part about Miro is being able to work simultaneously together on one board.
  • The templates available are great.
  • Integration with things like OneDrive make updating easy.
  • I wish comments wouldn't delete if you delete the image they are on top of. I would like a record of all comments made.
  • I wish you could have an instance of something across multiple boards. For example, create a calendar on one board, that then could be synced to multiple boards so when one updated, the others would update as well.
  • If I link a Miro board to a Teams meeting, I would like to be able to delete it from that meeting. We have reoccurring meetings that change what Miro board we need to see week to week and it would be nice not to have to have a million boards linked to one meeting.
  • I have no hard data, but it definitely reduces review time, since people can go at their own time and all comments are gathered in a single location instead of having to track emails or wait for a document to be passed around.
Miro is great for sharepoint/onedrive integration, not so much with Teams with how we use it.
It's been great. My team spends the majority of our time working from home for a direct to consumer platform, so Miro is ideal for working together.

Miro is great for a single space to gather information for reviews or to work together on the same project. Where it perhaps lacks is integration between members and non-members of a board. Non-members cannot tag people in comments, which makes tracking comments more difficult.