Miro, or your way to successful communication
November 16, 2022

Miro, or your way to successful communication

Miro is a very useful tool in many situations for my team. I would even say even essential since we use it every day for: Making quick notes after the meeting Outlining a new business process Creating complex diagrams that later would be used in lots of internal knowledge bases Undeniable Miro's advantage is the possibility to make changes online at the same time on the same board, which makes collaboration much easier.
  • A wide range of elements for creating whatever you want
  • Great default style of all the element, possibility to customize them
  • User-friendly interface that could be easily navigated
  • More diagramming tools (rather specific, like BPMN)
  • Improved productivity
  • Reduced project completion time
  • More visibility in the team
Have not integrated Miro.
Miro's online whiteboard helps unite my remote team of 500+ members in multiple locations and increased my productivity level significantly, as well as simplified communication and saved lots of time that could be spent on countless explanations.

Miro is much more user-friendly and can be easily navigated. Miro has both simple features that could satisfy basic user needs as well as more sophisticated ones, that may be used by business analysts or technical writers in more challenging tasks like complex diagrams.
Miro's online board is also a very convenient feature that has become inevitable in our team.
The only situation when I do not use Miro is when creating schemes or diagrams for Atlassian Confluence. When working with Confluence, I prefer draw.io since it is integrated into this tool and the editing process becomes much faster. So, it takes only one click to start editing a diagram in draw.io. But if the diagram was originally made in Miro, I have to go to Miro, edit, save, download the file to my computer and then upload it to my page in Confluence.