Miro is just amazing!
Updated June 09, 2024

Miro is just amazing!

I use Miro for retros where the squad holds a retro workshop and we use Miro to communicate, especially if some of us are attending the retro remotely, I also use it for interview debriefing, after I'm done with a user interview or a testing session, I use a jpg debrief card in Miro to state the facts, insights and recommendations based on the interview. I also use it in planning projects, and working with colleagues on different projects and workshops.
  • Collaboration
  • The UX of Miro is fantastic
  • Tool box
  • Introduce audio sharing
  • The zoom functionality
  • Improved productivity
  • Improved collaboration
  • Made sharing of ideas easy
I have not integrated Miro with another product yet.
It had a positive impact. We collaborate more and some of our squad were in another country, yet we were able to brainstorm just fine.

Miro's UI and UX is better overall in my opinion. FigJam seems way too complicated in some areas and underdelivers in other areas. I really like how FigJam handles sticky notes though, a but more than Miro in that area.
Miro is well suited for any collaboration scenario. It's a great software and it has made my remote life very easy. It can be beneficial for team retros where some or all of the squad join the retro remotely. It's also very good for woekahops and brainstorming. It's particularly brilliant for mood oards and data walls.