You won't be calling for help much with this service! I love Mitel!
October 18, 2019

You won't be calling for help much with this service! I love Mitel!

Overall Satisfaction with Mitel Applications Suite

Everyone in the whole entire organization has it. It started in customer service, but our team decided we wanted it to!
  • Call reporting
  • Voicemail system and transfers: This is one of my favorite features! I am able to transfer voicemails and leave notes for my team. It also comes in an email notification.
  • Integrated with our email system.
  • For some reason, I would always have problems with my Mitel logging out on its own. That is really all the problems I have ever had! I love this system!
  • POSITIVE: Everyone has loved moving to this and not having to deal with AIM or Skype. Everyone likes are communication sitting in one area.
  • NO NEGATIVE IMPACTS
  • I am able to switch from one call to the next super quickly. Checking voicemails in a timely manner with the Caller ID giving me their name is awesome. Especially if you can't understand them!
Mitel was by the easiest to integrate and had the easiest and cleanest interface.
Well, we have not had to use the Mitel support system too often because everything has been so easy. When I had logging out issues, we just went to our tech team.

Do you think Mitel Applications Suite delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Mitel Applications Suite's feature set?

Did Mitel Applications Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Mitel Applications Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Mitel Applications Suite again?

Mitel helps us when our client care/customer service has detail phone calls with clients where we need to address their problems. Our company audits a report of voicemails to make sure we have checks and balances across the company. The system is so easy to use that there is not excuse for calls to be dropped.

Mitel Applications Suite Feature Ratings

Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
User templates