Mitel helps to keep our business running
Updated October 18, 2019

Mitel helps to keep our business running

Overall Satisfaction with Mitel Applications Suite

We use a Mitel 5000 system at the headquarters. We use software to log in and manage everything phone related. It is used by the IT department and some sales managers. They can review reports on phone usage and make decisions based on that information. The IT department is able to set up new users throughout the system and configure phones as needed.
  • It allows you to set up phones and settings easily.
  • It allows you to set up mailboxes and settings easily.
  • It allows you to set up routing tables for different divisions within the company.
  • It would be nice if they had more documentation on how to do things within the system that was easier to find.
  • The software has so many features that it can be overwhelming.
  • This provides the business with a way to manage phones and calls with screening capabilities.
  • The reporting system has helped with looking into certain situations and why things were or weren't done.
I have not evaluated another phone system.
We use a local company for support and they are usually pretty quick to respond. If you are using this on your own, I would say to get a support contract with someone. Unless you know the in's and out's of this system, it can get overwhelming. There are a whole lot of settings needed to get the system initially set up.

Do you think Mitel Applications Suite delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Mitel Applications Suite's feature set?

Did Mitel Applications Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Mitel Applications Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Mitel Applications Suite again?

I would say it could be well suited for any business situation. It is a phone system with software to help manage everything from phones, numbers, settings, mailboxes to hunt groups, routing tables, and applications. It may be too much for a business with just a few phones though. They may have other software but I can't say as this is the only phone software I have used.

Mitel Applications Suite Feature Ratings