Mitel? Do tell!
September 18, 2019
Mitel? Do tell!
Score 6 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Mitel MiCollab
We had a Mitel phone system and replaced our online meetings with Mitel MiCollab to integrate the whole thing. It is used by the entire organization for internal meetings. We have a good number of remote employees and offices in other countries so we are required to do a considerable amount of collaborating via online meetings.
- For a user, once you get everything set up, attendance is pretty seamless.
- This provides easy access for meetings that involve only a call.
- We use it also to share screens and information and it works well for this.
- I found the set up to be less than intuitive. And, it involved a lot of steps. But, now I seem to be good to go.
- I don't host many meetings at all but those who do present seem to have issues with recording from time to time.
- Reviewing a recording can sometimes be a challenge because of the set up and the type of file involved. We have a lot of recordings and I end up watching a good number of them. I wish that part were easier.
- I'm not a person in a position to really speak to this question as I'm only a user and not involved in purchasing such services. Overall, though, I believe we switched to this to save money and since we seem to be sticking with it, I have to assume that objective has been achieved.
Do you think Mitel MiCollab delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Mitel MiCollab's feature set?
Did Mitel MiCollab live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Mitel MiCollab go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Mitel MiCollab again?