Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Time savings for certain. One stop shop for a variety of boards/projects.
- Set up is easy. Boards are often "tweaked" with improvements on a regular basis.
- This is still primary used at the Supervisor/Management level, but there are some examples where it has been rolled out to specific areas and departments.
It's used across the organization in a number of ways. A primary use is for project management. In the last year, a couple of large projects were executed using Monday.com as the primary tracking software. I have used it to create vendor lists, PM tracking, and several smaller projects as well. We track visitors to the Plant with another board. It is very easy to use and I find that even inexperienced users are able to utilize it with minimal difficultly.
- Easy to use.
- Easily transferable to Excel.
- A variety of functions within a single program.
- Ability to link to other software/programs (primarily to Outlook - email alerts).
- Easier ability to schedule tasks inside of Monday. com. For example, I am looking to use it to schedule certain PM tasks.
- Files can't be dragged and dropped out of Monday.com. I've had issues with that. (Maybe it's there, but I'm not doing it correctly?)
The intuitive nature is probably one of my favorite features. I have found that setting up a useful, functional board is easy to do. Even adding automation has proven to be fairly easy as monday.com auto-populates much of the text for these. I've also found that new users pick things up very quickly. That is why I rated it a 10.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
I'm enthusiastic about Monday.com. I think it has been something that easily transitioned into the organization. As noted, I find it relatively easy to use. I've noticed that certain people in the organization have started to become experts and they have really tapped into some of the functionality. It is a great tool for project management, but it has been very valuable in terms of managing many other types of info as well including vendors, reports, and a visitor logs. We've probably not tapped into all the areas where it could be beneficial!