I have nothing but good things to say about monday.com
March 09, 2021

I have nothing but good things to say about monday.com

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

monday.com is being used by our Infrastructure, Networking and Security teams to manage various projects and high level tasks across our organization.

monday.com has allowed us to consolidate all of the information for these projects and task in one location where every team member is able to access it and get updates at a glance.
  • Clean, simple and intuitive UI design.
  • Task/project list is easy to navigate and get required updates.
  • Being able to favorite work spaces makes it easier to find tasks/projects.
  • Dark mode looks great.
  • Inbox updates gets filled quickly. A button to clear all updates would be beneficial.
  • Being able to view subtasks without needing to click and expand would be nice. Possibly a setting to automatically expand subtask with the option to enable/disable would be helpful.
  • Time saving - rather than spending time sorting emails I can get the information at a glance when needed.
  • Easier to determine who is on a project and what their responsibilities are.
I've enjoyed using monday.com since we have implemented it within our organization. It has helped manage a number of projects/tasks and makes finding the information I'm looking for much easier. The UI is designed very well and it's been an easy transition to monday.com from our previous approach to project management.
I haven't had to contact support from monday.com yet which but am providing a score of 8 as the 24/7 support is really beneficial.
I have yet to have any issues with performance on monday.com. It has been very reliable during the period of time I have been using it and my experiences have been very positive. It has been adopted by our employees and has become an import tool for completing projects/tasks within our organization.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Well suited:
  • When multiple projects are being worked on at the same time.
  • When multiple people are working on the same project/tasks.
  • To reduce the number of emails being sent for updates on tasks/projects.
  • Easy for managers to get updates on various tasks at a glance.

Less appropriate:
  • For tasks being completed by a single person.
  • For daily tasks being completed by the same person/team.

monday.com Feature Ratings