Everyone should be using monday.com!
March 09, 2021

Everyone should be using monday.com!

Jessica Beck | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• monday.com has saved us time in it's ease of use and only having one place to go to update information, where before we went through multiple platforms to track the same information.
  • monday.com has helped our company be more organized in our projects. The reminders and automations have been great to help keep us on track and meet our deadlines.
Our entire organization uses monday.com. We use it for multiple things; as a CRM for sales and retention and to manage multiple projects and curriculums. It has helped us stay organized, communicate information across teams, and stay on track with project timelines.
  • Board Templates! I love the different templates that monday.com has available. Even if I don't use them exactly like it show, it's a great starting point for information we may want to have on our boards.
  • Board Views! Having different board views, such as Gantt, Kanban, and Timeline have been so helpful in keeping us organized and on track with our projects.
  • Updates! monday.com is always doing new updates to make the platform more user friendly and meet the needs of those using it.
  • Something that can be challenging for us, or more so time consuming, is updating boards to integrate the new features.
  • I would love an option to mark everything in my Inbox on monday.com as read. I'm not great about going in each time and remembering to unclick the checkbox, so I have about 15,000 notifications/updates just sitting there.
monday.com meets all of our teams needs in the different ways we use the platform. The only thing I wish was more user friendly is the app version. While we still use it, there are many times our team members find themselves going to the browser version even from our tablets or mobile devices if we need to do anything other than a quick update.
We have only had to use the monday.com support less than a handful of times. Every time we have though, someone has responded quickly and they're always super friendly. There was even a time I was searching for a function that platform didn't have, but they were kind enough to add it to client requests for future updates.
I don't think our company has ever experience a time when monday.com was down or features weren't working. As a company, we are very happy with the use of monday.com and haven't ran into any challenges that would cause us to look at competitors.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

If you are looking for a place to manage your client base and sales, monday.com is a great option! They have so many different options in what you track and how you view it. monday.com is also ideal for project management. It's easy to view information in different places, you can track time, view if someone's workload significantly larger than others, and communicate quickly and easily as a team.

monday.com Feature Ratings