monday.com is a great project management tool

monday.com is a great project management tool

Heather McCook | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time saving.
  • Easier project management.
  • More transparency.
Our whole company uses it now. We use it for project management individually, within teams, and across departments. I use it to track my own coaching meetings and trainings I provide to our partners, and I also use it to report my progress when I’m collaborating with a team in a larger project.

We use it to track which resources we need, and to prioritize upcoming tasks and set deadlines. We also use it to track incoming tickets that need to be solved, and track how they are solved.
  • Very flexible system - you can build a custom board based on your projects’ needs.
  • Lots of automations - you can set up emails to be sent out automatically, reminders, notifications. It keeps me on track to meet my goals.
  • Lots of integrations - you can set up Monday to talk with other programs your company uses.
  • Boards aren’t able to be duplicated from one person the next very easily. We have to go through some weird steps to make it happen.
  • Sometimes integrations are wonky and I have to disconnect and reconnect to get them to work properly.
  • It can be really easy to accidentally set up too many notifications and then you are overwhelmed with emails.
  • I wish I could integrate with Google drive on the desktop app. Can only link to Google docs on website, so I deleted my desktop app.
  • Wish I could design emails that go out through integrations. It only allows text.
I think it’s easy to use, but I’m pretty tech savvy. Because it’s so flexible and has so much customization, some of my colleagues find it overwhelming. Needs training from someone familiar. Can be hard to adopt if you don’t have someone familiar in the company doing the training.
Lots of great videos. Good notifications about new features. But what I am searching for a specific feature, the suggested videos are often not related to what I actually want to do, so that is frustrating.
It is overall really reliable, and I haven’t had issues. Only one issue with email integration not working properly, and I had to disconnect and reconnect.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

It’s great if a company is looking for a way to collaborate on their project management and set up some streamlining. I brought it to my company and they were really looking for some way to be more organized and transparent, so it worked perfectly.

If a company is not tech savvy or ready to look at project management in a different way, it can be hard to adopt, because it requires a mind shift. Some colleagues who are not tech savvy have not embraced it because they aren’t interested in reorganizing and becoming more efficient through tech.

For some projects that are simpler, monday.com isn’t needed, but for anything that has multiple moving pieces, it is a lifesaver.

monday.com Feature Ratings