Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
We use Monday.com as a project management platform, change management platform and are slowly adding workflows within that framework for common tasks. As we integrate with Teams it becomes easier to stay on top of what's being done and where there are bottlenecks.
- Orders ideas and timelines
- Allows for all stakeholders to easily participate
- Integrates into MS Teams for constant visibility into progress
- Presents project progress at a glance
- The GUI is very fluid and easy to use
- The menu expansion requires 2 clicks, maybe a +/- button to expand more easily?
- Positives: time savings, cap labor visibility
- Setup of boards is quick, views can easily be changed
- The whole team is using it and everybody likes it
I gave it a 9 because everybody has room for improvement. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best tool out there for PM.
Overall, support has been largely unnecessary, but we had some trouble early on, and it just seemed like support was not as responsive as we needed it to be.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?