Overall Satisfaction with Moz
Our marketing team utilizes Moz for a variety of tasks surrounding our content marketing and overall site optimization. This is our primary tool to audit the current SEO health of our site, to track our target keywords ranking on Google, and to research new keyword opportunities. We also use Moz for Backlink tracking and competitive analysis.
- Keyword Expansion Analysis
- Backlink Analysis
- Keyword Tracking
- Competitor Metrics
- Paid Search visibility as compared to Organic Search visibility
- Hard to see special placements like instant answers
- Diving into SEO site issues that were found can be a bit daunting
- Moz has helped us identify ranking issues especially as it relates to competitor fluctuations.
- Through the keyword research tool we have identified opportunities that allowed us to target our audience in a different and winnable way.
- The dashboard allows for a quick glimpse of what is going right and what is going wrong and identifying issues that need be resolved.
Moz had all the features that I was looking for to help us scale our in-house SEO and content marketing strategy. We had previously reviewed several other vendors but the price point and the features offered did not match up to our needs. The ease of use and the time to insights were also some of the considerations we took when evaluating these tools.
I have not had a ton of interaction with the support team. Mostly asking questions where I cannot find the answer or where the data did not quite make sense. I always use their easy to access chat feature to talk to support. They are very responsive and very well informed and can usually solve my issue with just one chat session.
Do you think Moz Pro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Moz Pro's feature set?
Did Moz Pro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Moz Pro go as expected?
Would you buy Moz Pro again?
This tool is great for business just getting started on their SEO journey or are smaller in scale. Moz works great and does everything we need, and the capacity limits that we have with our subscription fit our needs perfectly and for a great price. I think agencies and enterprise-level businesses will find that there needs to be a bit more to handle volumes as it relates to the user interface of Moz.