Overall Satisfaction with MyCase
We use MyCase for the following: 1. Time Tracking. 2. Client contacts. 3. Document management. 3. Invoicing. 4. Trust accounting. 6. Calendaring. It is a very cost effective management tool. We don't know what we would do without it. It has made us much more efficient.
- Trust accounting. This is an area of great concern as little mistakes can lead to serious consequences.
- Client management. By posting all client documents we have significantly reduced postage and rather than getting a phone call, the clients can see what is happening in their case.
- Scheduling. This is a great way to keep on top of calendars and a better way to avoid missing deadlines.
- Linking contacts in cases.
- Calendaring and reminders.
- Conflict recognition and resolution.
- Document mangement
- Trust accounting.
- Client management and communications.
- Case management.
- Reduction trust accounting errors.
- Reduction in cost of invoicing.
- Increased client satisfaction by allowing the client 24-7 access to their case files.
- Credit card processing fees are much lower than previously experienced.
Do you think MyCase delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with MyCase's feature set?
Did MyCase live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of MyCase go as expected?
Would you buy MyCase again?
- Trust accounting
- Document management
- Client communications
- Conflict management
- Reduce client questions
- Reduce postage charges
- Reduces accounting costs
- Trust accounting
Evaluating MyCase and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
This was the most cost effective user friendly option on the market. On top of that, the customer service is stellar.
Not sure - We began using MyCase on day 1 of the opening of the firm. It has been in use ever since.
I call. They answer. They speak English and they know exactly what I need to know to answer the questions when I call them. Probably the best customer support I have experienced. Personable and friendly staff.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No. I was not aware that this was offered. The basic support is premium as far as I am concerned.
Yes - I got through to support immediately. The problem got resolved very quickly. MyCase Support is awesome.
It is amazingly easy to use. It takes about an hour to get a staff member up and running. Really intuitive.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Relationship with MyCase
I am not sure what there would be to negotiate. Their price and service plan is very completive.