April 15, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
New Relic for Web Apps
Overall Satisfaction with New Relic
We use New Relic for application performance monitoring, availability monitoring, logging of historical performance data, infrastructure monitoring, and alerting. Our New Relic dashboards are crucial for troubleshooting and for triaging site incidents. It's always loaded on all support engineer's machines.
- New Relic's historical APM is one of the best in-class. It's simple to implement and use and provides a very flexible query language for creating monitors.
- New Relic's UI is simple and elegant. Even our thickest support engineers have an easy time with it.
- New Relic's infrastructure monitoring is cake to implement and provides tremendous value.
- I hear New Relic is developing a log aggregation service. That would be a great improvement to the platform.
- New Relic's agents are a bit greedy with system resources.
New Relic's dashboards have enabled us to quickly assess site issues and pinpoint faulty infrastructure during triage.
Absolutely. New Relic has empowered my DevOps team to quickly observe health of all infrastructure.