Overall Satisfaction with Nimble
No matter what business you own, customer satisfaction is always a top priority if you want to keep your business going because customers are the backbone of your business. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software is always designed to facilitate the busiest people in order to save their precious time. Nimble is a great platform because it's just the best ear to listen to. Nimble has a lot going on within the application. I am an old user of Nimble and it has always impressed me.
- Nimble does a great job of providing quick visual snapshots of all my customers and all the individuals who I need to contact.
- It is relatively cheap as well which is a great aspect of the software and it just seamlessly integrates well with Google Apps and even Office 365.
- Nimble has a very flexible and helpful nature which I really like.
- Its interface is easy to use and attractive.
- Nimble is a great platform but one thing that I feel majorly misses in Nimble is its marketing automation which would be great as it will be able in managing email marketing campaigns and auto-responding directly to Nimble.
- Nimble’s user interface is also slightly a little tricky and sometimes confusing.
- There are many good things about Nimble that have influenced me to use Nimble and recommend it to others as well.
- Nimble has seamless integration with Social Media and it is amazing especially when you want to keep in touch with clients, leads, and various different prospects.
- I am not very satisfied with its pricing element so that is another con as well.
I believe that Nimble is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software that is beyond conventionalism. I feel that when a business will implement Nimble’s channel then you will be able to have much more professional access to customer contact. I would say it is one of the best CRM solutions.
Do you think Nimble delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Nimble's feature set?
Did Nimble live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Nimble go as expected?
Would you buy Nimble again?
The ease of use of this tool is really interesting. it is a really fantastic and reliable platform I have ever used. Moreover, Nimble has seamless integration with so many different tools like O365 portfolio and SaaS applications so that is another reason why I really like Nimble.
It has very good customer service which is again another great facet about Nimble. Moreover, Nimble has helped me a lot in developing a great bond and interaction between different clients.
Nimble is a great platform and I would highly recommend it. It is especially useful and well suited for developing new contacts and tracking them to keep their prospecting status in check. Even though Nimble is a brilliant and very well thought out platform still I personally think that Nimble is more suited for organizations that are medium and large-sized.