I like being a ninja
Updated June 20, 2019

I like being a ninja

Overall Satisfaction with NinjaRMM

Ninja allows our IT team to remotely manage all our workstations across the company. We have several remote workers spread out of the United States and Ninja RMM helps us to manage those devices remotely. Using the Remote Management software allows us to quickly resolve problems and get back to working on important company projects.
  • Ninja team is always improving the product and listening to customers.
  • A lean agent installed on endpoints.
  • Ninja RMM offers a number of different add-ons at a reasonable price.
  • Provides insight into details of a PC or Mac.
  • Patch Management is very helpful in maintaining Windows and Software patches.
  • Software inventory and remote background un-installation is a life saver.
  • The dashboard is intuitive and easy to use.
  • Custom Alerts can be configured to monitor services or any problems that may be arising.
  • I've been disappointed with their Mac agent improvements since signing up with Ninja RMM.
  • Missing some important features such as remote file transfer and Teamviewer deployment to Macs.
  • Minimum agents is hard to meet for smaller companies. There is a 50 device minimum so we've been paying for 50 over the last year when we have had about 40 - 45.
  • Ninja allows us to run without active directory which is a very positive impact on ROI
  • The lack of all the Apple tools we need is a negative impact on ROI as we have to invest time or other tools to accomplish tasks we could with Ninja
  • Ninja includes Teamviewer which is a powerful remote management tool by itself
We used ConnectWise for a short period and I found the client to be clunky and did not have all the tools that Ninja has. We also evaluated a number of other RMM software alternatives but most required a local server or virtually hosted server. We do not have the time to manage our own servers so we went with Ninja.
Ninja RMM is designed for MSP however as a small company with a lean IT team I find that it is a perfect fit for us. All of our applications are cloud-based so Ninja RMM ties in perfectly. I would recommend any small company with remote workers should take a look at Ninja for managing their company devices. The price is good and the tools are very helpful.

NinjaRMM Feature Ratings