April 02, 2019
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with OneDrive
OneDrive is used by the entire company, with a little more than 200 employees. It is incorporated into our corporate email, where we acquired the entire Office 365 package. We concentrate on shared and private files, documents that accompany us everywhere, everything in the tool helps us to make work routines more practical.
- It is very easy to use, intuitive, has no way to get in the way.
- Useful tools in the suite.
- Availability, being in the cloud, follows you wherever you go, you only need a connection to the web.
- Lightweight, does not crash, loads files quickly.
- Sharing within a group was a bit confusing, since the existence of multiple files was shared with multiple emails and I could not keep track of them. I needed to add each email to the shared folder.
- Still no negative impact. Since it was implemented in the company, the impact has been positive due to the collaboration resources in the work environment.
It has a good performance, the pages load normally, access to the files, management, reports, everything is working well. With regard to integration with other systems, we have not done so yet.
I do not see a scenario where the tool is not adequate, ranging from basic needs to something more demanding in the workplace. However, it is very well suited in environments where you work a lot with files, shares of them, and there is a great need for their high availability.