Ontraport review from someone who has used it for 5 years.https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationOntraportUnspecified8281012019-05-10T17:27:27.577Z
May 10, 2019
Ontraport review from someone who has used it for 5 years.
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Ontraport
Ontraport is our all in one system that is the brain of the business. Sales, marketing, and accounting use it for different reasons. Ontraport takes the pain out of having to have multiple places to pull in data from. We use the dashboard to see where we are at every day. Instead of trying to make 8 different products talk to each other we use Ontraport and it gives us a clear picture of the business.
- Dashboards for our daily stats.
- The email follows up and broadcasts are simple and easy.
- Sales and marketing can now see the impact they have working together. Nobody can point finger anymore.
- They have the best customer support. I can't tell you how many times they have walked me through the problems that I created.
- Amazing email inboxing.
- CRM could be better. It works but is not as robust as I would like. It works fine but I want more reporting.
- The membership plug works fine but I want more details on what each member does and how they use the membership. I am sure I could find that but its not easy and I don't have time.
- I don't really get the hang of the landing page builder. But that's me vs them.
- Its have been a great investment. We stayed with them for over 5 years.
- Fast support is great. We don't waste time on chat when a 3 min call can fix it.
- The real value is the support and everything just works as one system.
Starting a business you have enough stuff to deal with. Ontraport takes the headache out of the tech side. Everything works together and you don't ever get left alone to figure things out. I would beg any new business to invest in Ontraport. Or if you want to grow and scale an existing business it would be great. I think it more for service-based business.