Overall Satisfaction with Optimizely
We began using Optimizely in an effort to capture insights while continuing to develop our website with customers in mind. From I.T., Sales, and Marketing our business has become very in-tune with creating a more simplified approach to displaying products and information, making it easier for the customers to find the parts they need and fix their machines quickly.
- A/B testing on-the-fly to measure multiple metrics efficiently.
- Easy implementation and reporting features makes beginning tests and tracking progress easy.
- A large database of resources to help those new to optimization set up their tests and expand their ability to use the software effectively.
- The ability to group certain tests together and allow for one report would be nice. We test multiple pages at a time, and having the ability to look at one screen to track results would be a big win for us.
- We have been able to lift conversion rates and revenue over time since implementing Optimizely.
- Making decisions for website development has been made easier by knowing what is positively or negatively affecting customer experiences.
- Getting a better understanding of how customers interact with certain pages on our website has given us the tools to move forward with other website goals.
We determined that Optimizely had the range of features that we were interested in for our optimization goals. Through searching for different services, we came to understand Optimizely is the leader in the industry and has the support staff and knowledge-base to back up their system. It is also a system that we could expand as we needed additional features instead of maxing out early on just to make a move in the future.
So far we have been able to uncover key elements of website traffic, design, and development that can increase usability. From the testing we've currently done, we could not be more happier with the results we've achieved and we're excited about continuing to optimize our website to achieve far greater results in the future.
Some smaller businesses that I have worked with in the past may not be able to justify the expenses for Optimizely. Primarily those companies that are multi-channel and have a smaller necessity for online traffic. Otherwise, any business that has a large stake in the e-commerce or online leads would be a good fit with Optimizely.