Overall Satisfaction with Optimizely
We use Optimizely to organize, test, and make decisions about our project ideas. Both the Marketing and Development teams can access the tool to input new ideas, and monitor ideas in testing.
- The separation between idea organization (PM) and test experimentation.
- Clean, easily navigable interface.
- Integration with tools like JIRA and Slack makes it easy to stay organized.
- The analysis input is not obvious and requires a few too many clicks to find an update.
- A few UX tweaks can make a big difference - ex. in PM, you need to click a section, then click again to start typing. One click should be enough.
- Allow deletion of PM categories.
- Good one-stop interface to save time on idea organization and prioritization.
- Winning tests have been implemented to increase ROI.
Many experiments can be ongoing, your traffic is the only limiter. More advanced exclusivity rules could help squeeze the best use of traffic.
Saves time and keeps us organized by housing experiments and ideas in one place and integrating well with other tools.