OutReach Makes It Easier To Sell New Business!
Andrea Kamp profile photo
December 03, 2018

OutReach Makes It Easier To Sell New Business!

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Outreach

We use OutReach with our Sales team, specifically with our appointment setting team members. OutReach allows them to organize those leads they want to target each day. OutReach enables them to ensurer they are touching those leads at least 8-12 times throughout the sequence, which drastically helps improve our conversion ratios.
  • Helps target specific leads to work each day/week.
  • Keeps our appointment setters organized & tasks created for easy follow-up.
  • We can create specific messaging based on the type of lead we're working.
  • I would love a small pop-up window to show when emails are opened.
  • It would be awesome to be able to grab open time slots from the calendar & incorporate them into a sequence for prospects to choose & auto update the calendar.
The appointment setters have quickly embraced OutReach, I am having a more difficult time getting the sales reps to transition over from Yesware.
I haven't run any reports to date, just review the dashboard for quick stats.
  • Increased new business appointments scheduled.
  • Increase overall productivity of my appointment setter team. The can make a greater volume of calls each day.
The OutReach team is awesome! They are always available to answer questions & my assigned account rep is also available for training whenever needed!
OutReach is an awesome tool & I would recommend it to any other sales team looking to improve outbound efforts & new business sales results!
Great for outbound efforts as well as for reaching out to existing clients to remain top of mind.
Because OutReach pulls info from Salesforce, sometimes it becomes difficult to address messages to specific people.